The registration fee and corresponding explanation are shown below.
The payment for registrationcan be achieved via 3 methods:
After completing the payment, please email the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org within 24 hours (Titled by “Registration for IEEE CYBER 2015 (paper ID)”):
- Filled registration form Registration Form,
- A scan of the receipt of payment or a snapshot of the online payment success,
- A scan of the student ID if the attendee is a student.
We will send back a confirmation email after receiving the registration email in 1 – 3 business day(s).
Thank you for your registration.
By April 10, 2015
April 10 – May 10, 2015
|Late / On-site
After May 10, 2015
|IEEE Member||USD 550 /
|USD 600 /
|USD 650 /
|Non-IEEE-Members||USD 600 /
|USD 650 /
|USD 700 /
|IEEE Student Member||USD 465 /
|USD 515 /
|USD 565 /
|Non-Member Students||USD 500 /
|USD 550 /
|USD 600 /
|IEEE Life Members||USD 0||USD 0||USD 0|
|Attendee Without Paper||USD 320 /
|USD 360 /
|USD 400 /
|*Additional Registered Paper(s)||USD 250 / RMB 1500 per paper|
|**Over-page Charge||USD 150 / RMB 900 per page|
The registration fee covers the following:
- For Regular Registration:
2 Paper presentations, 1 Conference bag, 1 CD Proceedings, 1 Welcome Reception ticket, 3 Lunch tickets, 2 Dinner tickets, 1 Bunquet ticket. Drinks and food served at the tea-breaks are also free to all registered attendees.
- For Student Registration:
1 Paper presentation, 1 Conference bag, 1 CD Proceedings, 1 Welcome Reception ticket, 3 Lunch tickets, 2 Dinner tickets, 1 Bunquet ticket. Drinks and food served at the tea-breaks are also free to all registered attendees.
- For IEEE Life Member Registration:
Free of charge.
- One full registration covers a maximum of two accepted papers by the same registered author, in which, the second paper under this registration will be charged an additional USD 250 / RMB 1500 as the additional registered paper fee.
- One student registration covers a maximum of one accepted papers by the same registered author. No additional submission is allowed to be registered under this registration.
- For papers with more than 6 pages, the author needs to pay USD 150/page for the extra pages to be in the conference proceedings.