Date and Location
Horizon Hotel Kunming, Kunming, China
March 20-23, 2011
- General Chair: Prof. Tzyh-Jong TARN, Washington University, USA
- General Co-Chair: Prof. Steve C. H. TUNG, University of Arkansas, USA
- Organizing Chair: Prof. Toshio FUKUDA, Nagoya University, Japan
- Technical Program Chair: Prof. Frank LEWIS, University of Texas, Arlington, USA
- Deadline of Full Paper (4 to 6 pages) for Review: October 31, 2010 (Authors who have submitted their papers by this date will be given priority in Technical Program scheduling if their papers are accepted)
- Deadline for Late-News Paper (4 to 6 pages) Submission: December 30, 2010
- Notification of Acceptance (For all submitted papers): January 15, 2011
- Early Bird Registration: January 25, 2011
- Deadline of final Full Paper and IEEE Copyright Form: February 7, 2011
- Conference Registration Deadline for All Accepted Papers: February 15, 2011
Selected papers from the conference will be published in a special issue of the Transactions of the Institute of Measurement and Control. Submission rules for the special are described here (English) and here (Chinese). The submission procedure can be found here.
Please note that only accepted papers presented at IEEE CYBER 2011 will be considered for journal publication.